Grandma Cornwell's birthday fell on Easter this year. Marie is the one who first taught me how to cover a cake with fondant and she has volunteered countless hours over the years to make beautiful cakes for people (including all of her children's wedding cakes). So, I though it only right that someone should make a pretty cake for her. Since she loves gardening and the color purple I went with a pot of purple pansies (try saying that ten times fast!) It turned out pretty good; a lovely cake for a lovely lady. Happy Birthday Marie!!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Birthday Grandma Cornwell
Grandma Cornwell's birthday fell on Easter this year. Marie is the one who first taught me how to cover a cake with fondant and she has volunteered countless hours over the years to make beautiful cakes for people (including all of her children's wedding cakes). So, I though it only right that someone should make a pretty cake for her. Since she loves gardening and the color purple I went with a pot of purple pansies (try saying that ten times fast!) It turned out pretty good; a lovely cake for a lovely lady. Happy Birthday Marie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are seriously an artist! I'm very impressed.
ReplyDelete