Stuff that is too cute, too funny or just too Oliver-ish to forget!
1. When Ollie sneezes instead of saying "I sneezed" he always says "I blessed." Obviously this stems from us always saying "bless you".
3. Ollie calls every piece of paper is a "recipe" no matter what it might contain. He also gets the concept of a recipe because he told me the other day that he knew the recipe for skiing: skis, boots, poles and goggles. I guess we need to get out of the kitchen a bit more.
3. I read the picture-scripture book with Ollie and Ruby every morning and it usually creates a lot of discussion as someone seems to be getting killed every other page or so. But there are other things that Oliver picks up on as well, such as when he stripped down to his underwear and ran around the house yelling that he was a Lamanite!
4. Sam recently called Oliver a "cheese-ball", which led Oliver to explain that he was not a cheese-ball because he was not round, he was tall and "sticky" so he was a cheese stick. Duh dad.
5. The other day we were at the park and Oliver asked if he could run down the big hill. After I said yes he exclaimed, "Oh thank you, I have been dreaming about this for a long time!"
6. Several times a day Oliver will look at Ruby and exclaim, "Oh you're soooooo cute. Look at Ruby mom, she is just so cute!"
7. Oliver is a sleep-laugher. Every night Sam and I hear him laughing in his sleep and it is not just a little chuckle but a deep guttural laugh that lasts quite a while. It is hilarious, I wish I always had such happy dreams.
8. And my personal favorite (because I am sure it is only too true) is when it puts his hands on his hips and informs me that "Mom, you are ruining your kids!"
:) please stop ruining your kids
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDelete