
Sam went on a business trip to New York in March, he brought me back this shirt but bought a men's small rather than a women's. The big size didn't deter Ruby one bit though. This girl loves to try on clothes, hats, boots and jewelry. She is always bringing me things to put on her, usually she gets things from her brothers drawer and ends up walking around the house with layers and layers of clothing on. I was shocked when I took her clothes shopping the other day to watch how she would pull things off the rack and show them to me and then carefully put them back. She was also adamant about buying the pink shirt rather than the blue one that I had picked out. It was such a different experience from shopping with Oliver who prefers to play hide and seek in the racks of clothes, runs away away from me a top speeds and pulls down as many things as he can just for the pure joy of making a mess.
Ruby is our little princess and she is 100% girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment