So, here we go....
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Philosophical Question
So, I am just wondering, if five months pass and you don't blog about it did those five months really pass? I am beginning to think that the answer is no seeing as I can't seem to remember a single thing we did since my last post in April. It is sad really how much I depend on my blog to record our family happenings and yet how undependable I have been of late to update it. Well, I guess it is time to turn over a new leaf. Again.
So, here we go....
In May Oliver graduated from preschool. He had so much fun at school last year and loved his teacher Mrs. Karie. In fact our house was greatly influenced by everything that Mrs. Karie said. He liked to play "Mrs. Karie" at home, I usually had to be "Mrs. Karie" and most of the game was spent explaining to me why I was doing it all wrong. After doing a worksheet at school about his favorite color everything had to be green. He is still totally stuck on the color green
Here he is with his teacher. Because of Oliver's August birthday we have decided to hold him back and start kindergarten when he is six. We didn't want to pay for three years of preschool so we decided to participate in a co-op preschool taught by moms this year and then return to Mrs. Karie's next year. Oliver was pretty devastated to learn that he would not be going back there this year.
The preschool kids did a little program exhibiting all of the songs and poems they had learned throughout the year. Ollie recited the "Chubby Little Snowman" he changed the words so that while it still made sense it didn't quite rhyme anymore!
So, here we go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment