She has an especial affinity for shoes and has been known to make me change her shoes several times in a single day. These pink boots are a favorite for sure. She is such a sweetheart though, not to mention absolutely adorable, so she doesn't have much trouble getting us to do what ever she asks.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Ruby is my little clothing monger. The other day I was at the store and she was not to happy about being strapped into the cart or even about being at the store in the first place until I walked through the little girl clothing section at which point she started to giggle and smile uncontrollably. Terrifying I know.
She has an especial affinity for shoes and has been known to make me change her shoes several times in a single day. These pink boots are a favorite for sure. She is such a sweetheart though, not to mention absolutely adorable, so she doesn't have much trouble getting us to do what ever she asks.

I just love that I can get her hair into a ponytail now. She is really good to let me do pretty much whatever I want, I wish I knew how to do anything besides pigtails and ponytails. Twelve years of pixie haircuts hasn't really prepared me for that.
She has an especial affinity for shoes and has been known to make me change her shoes several times in a single day. These pink boots are a favorite for sure. She is such a sweetheart though, not to mention absolutely adorable, so she doesn't have much trouble getting us to do what ever she asks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woot! So happy you're back blogging! Keep it up! I also can't believe how big Ruby and Ollie are, oh my. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDelete